Photo Contest Rules
Mother-Daughter Look-A-Like Contest
April 8-May 8, 2016
- Eligibility: Contest is open to all legal residents of Utah, eighteen (18) years of age and older at the time of contest except as noted below. No purchase necessary to enter or win. Employees of Ogden Publishing Corporation, (Standard-Examiner), any entity connected with the sponsorship or management of the contest, as well as members of the same household of any Standard-Examiner employee, are ineligible to participate.
- How to Enter: To enter contest, upload a photo to the official contest page: events.standard.net/mother-daughter.
- Winner Selection & Contest Deadline: Photos can be uploaded beginning April 13, 2016 at 12:01am and ending at midnight MST on Sunday, April 24, 2016. All photos submitted will be posted to the Standard-Examiner Facebook page for voting. Voting will close on Wednesday, May 4, 2016 at midnight. Winner will be based on the number of votes photos received. The decisions of Standard-Examiner are final and binding in all matters related to contest. The Standard-Examiner may elect to restrict or extend contest dates and/or any other provisions of the contest without notice.
- Prizes: Winner will receive a prize package valued at $300. Prizes are not transferable. Winners may be required to complete an IRS Form W-9 and may receive an IRS Form 1099-Misc.
- Winner Notification & Prize Claim: Prize will be awarded on Saturday, May 7, 2016. Standard-Examiner and sponsors cannot be held liable for any technical, hardware, software or other transmission failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections or incomplete, distorted or delayed computer transmissions, incomplete or late newspaper delivery, act of God, inability to print or deliver the Standard Examiner, regardless of cause. Winner within 10 business days must claim prize in person from the Standard-Examiner’s location at 332 Standard Way, Ogden, Utah 84404 Photo ID and proof of household residence is required for prize claim verification. Failure of the prize recipient/winner to notify and collect their prize within time parameters will be deemed as forfeiture. In the event of forfeiture, the original recipient/winner acknowledges no claim, right or authority to transfer prize in any way. The number of eligible winners has been set by the Standard Examiner. The Standard Examiner has the final decision and right to include or exclude rules at any time during the contest including termination of the contest.
- Conditions: Non-compliance by winner of official rules and guidelines will result in disqualification of the winner and an alternate winner may be selected.
- Release: Acceptance of any prize constitutes permission for Standard-Examiner to use winner’s name, photograph, address (city and state only) and testimonials in printed or other media, whether now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, in any manner it deems appropriate in connection with promoting this or any other contest and/or promotion sponsored by it, without further compensation to the winner. By entering contest, participant agrees to a voluntary opt in to any and all Standard-Examiner complementary products and promotions. Ability to opt out is available by contacting customer service in person at the Standard Examiner 332 Standard Way Ogden, UT 84403, during business hours or by calling 801-625-4400 on said products and promotions.
- Privacy: The Standard-Examiner and Standard.net is committed to respecting the privacy of our readers, standard.net users, and contest participants. Any personal information provided to the Standard-Examiner is used only for purposes necessary to provide the Standard-Examiner and affiliates products and services.